From MIM Wiki
Revision as of 16:23, 30 October 2014 by 2001:6a0:5001:5:301d:f66:a2d7:c1f0
Warsaw has a very good system of public transportation. You can travel either by metro, tram or bus.
- Here is a schema of the rail transport system of Warsaw.
- The Metro is the only line connecting Zoliborz district (Mlociny station) directly to the southern part of the city - Ursynów (Kabaty station). The metro runs daily from 5am until midnight (every 3-4 minutes during peak hours, every 7-8 minutes at off-peak times). Additional service is provided on Fridays and Saturdays between 00.15am and 2.30am (every 15 minutes). The second metro line (East - West) will soon be opened.
- The numbering system for buses has three digits and goes as follows:
- 1xx, 2xx, 3xx: regular lines, stopping at all marked stops
- 4xx, 5xx: accelerated lines (marked in red, stopping only at selected stops)
- E-x : express lines operating in peak hours on weekdays (marked in red)
- 7xx : suburban lines
- 8xx : suburban lines operating on weekdays
- Nxx : night buses operating between the hours of 11.15pm and 4.30am.
For more informations, you can visit the Public Transport Authority of Warsaw's website, where you can find a map with public transport by day.
If you want to know how to reach point A from point B and when, the best is to check Jakdojade.